Free Marketing Dashboard template for use with Excel and Google Sheets
Track the success of your marketing efforts and view your analytics conveniently in one place with our free marketing dashboard template.
- Use with Excel or Google Sheets
- View and track all of your marketing analytics in one convenient place
- Easy-to-use template
- Easily customisable
- Comes with instructions for how to use the template
- Beginner-friendly (even for those who have never tracked analytics before)
- Get the template straight to your inbox
Use the Marketing Dashboard template in Excel or Google Sheets to track your marketing efforts and view your data conveniently in one place.
- The Marketing Dashboard is designed for use in either Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Complete the form above and get the template delivered straight to your inbox.
- Begin with the Instructions tab, which provides instructions for using the Marketing Dashboard template.
- Enter your metrics monthly (we recommend completing the dashboard on the 1st of every month with the metrics from the previous month).
- Understand how well your marketing efforts are working and where traffic is coming from.
- Compare your results to your goals and identify areas for improvement.
- The template is easy to use, understand an customise to your needs.
What is a Marketing Dashboard?
A marketing dashboard is a visual representation of a business’s marketing data that provides a real-time overview of the performance of its marketing campaigns, strategies, and initiatives.
Marketing dashboards can include a wide range of metrics, such as website traffic, social media engagement, email marketing performance, lead generation, conversion rates, sales revenue, customer acquisition cost, and return on investment (ROI). The TVAC dashboard is specifically designed to be easy to use and beginner-friendly, although, it can be customised to include a wider range of metrics if required.
The primary purpose of a marketing dashboard is to help marketing teams, business owners and executives monitor and analyse their marketing efforts, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to optimise their marketing strategies and improve business outcomes.
Our Marketing Dashboard template can be customised to suit your specific needs.